Reconstructed plan of location of the works in the exhibition 'Tokyo Biennale 1970' released
We have released the reconstructed plan of location of the works in the exhibition 'Tokyo Biennale 1970', as a result of our finding-out research.
- Online Exhibition “Keio Exhibition RoomX: Jinkan Kosai (Society)”
- CulNarra! College '20: Workshop to Rediscover Local Cultural Resources
- Introduction to Art Archive XXI Fumihiko Maki and Keio University I : Resonating Architecture
- Ambarvalia X ：Junzaburo Nishiwaki and the future of poetry
- The 35th Anniversary of Hijikata Tatsumi’s Death / Talking together about Tatsumi Hijikata Online Event
- Cultural research on urban cities and communities