Visit / Contact us
The archive is open to the public regardless of one’s affiliation with Keio University. However, as space is limited, we request users to make an appointment in advance.
Please contact us by e-mail or phone before your visit.
Regular opening times
Hijikata Tatsumi : Thuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 12:30 to 17:00
Noguchi room : Thursday, Friday 12:30-17:00
Takiguchi Shuzo : Thursday 12:30-17:00
Sogetsu Art Center: On request
Yui Shoichi: Monday 12:30-17:00
Nishiwaki Junzaburo: On request
Architecture of Keio: On request
By Phone: +81(0)3‐5427‐1621
By Email: Please use the mail form below.
- Calligraphy and Books of Zen Priests
- Hijikata Tatsumi as Trickster / “Rebellion of the Body”1968--2018
- Visits to Urban Temples: The History and Culture of Affiliated Temples of Zojoji
- KUAC Cinematheque 2 x "Pleating Machine" Issue 1
- Lecture-concert: Stradivarius -- Three centuries of master craftsmanship and musical heritage
- Visits to Urban Temples: Lecture and Zazen (meditation) Workshop at Ryugen-ji Temple