Visit / Contact us
The archive is open to the public regardless of one’s affiliation with Keio University. However, as space is limited, we request users to make an appointment in advance.
Please contact us by e-mail or phone before your visit.
Regular opening times
Hijikata Tatsumi : Thuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 12:30 to 17:00
Noguchi room : Thursday, Friday 12:30-17:00
Takiguchi Shuzo : Thursday 12:30-17:00
Sogetsu Art Center: On request
Yui Shoichi: Monday 12:30-17:00
Nishiwaki Junzaburo: On request
Architecture of Keio: On request
By Phone: +81(0)3‐5427‐1621
By Email: Please use the mail form below.
- Architecture Past and Present: The Comings and Goings of Keio University Shinanomachi Campus
- The Man who Transmitted Zen to the World—Soyen Shaku and Modern Japan
- Genetic Engine: Foreword
- Yuki Yuko Butoh Performance Secret Radiance
- Special Talk “Soyen Shaku and Globalization”
- Gallery Talk
- Special Events at Ex-Noguchi Room