The Art Center produces a number of publications, including: its Annual Report; the twice-annual News Letter, ‘ARTLET;’ and the special features publication, ‘Booklet.’ We also publish a number of small-scale publications relating to the results of research seminars and documenting the visual materials displayed in our exhibitions.
Treasures from Century Cultural Foundation Canvas for Waka
- Calligraphy and Books of Zen Priests
- Hijikata Tatsumi as Trickster / “Rebellion of the Body”1968--2018
- Visits to Urban Temples: The History and Culture of Affiliated Temples of Zojoji
- KUAC Cinematheque 2 x "Pleating Machine" Issue 1
- Lecture-concert: Stradivarius -- Three centuries of master craftsmanship and musical heritage
- Visits to Urban Temples: Lecture and Zazen (meditation) Workshop at Ryugen-ji Temple