The Art Center produces a number of publications, including: its Annual Report; the twice-annual News Letter, ‘ARTLET;’ and the special features publication, ‘Booklet.’ We also publish a number of small-scale publications relating to the results of research seminars and documenting the visual materials displayed in our exhibitions.
Narrating Faculty of Letters The Humanistic Study in Documents／The Words of Master and Pupil Junzaburo Nishiwaki and Toshihiko Izutsu
- The Man who Transmitted Zen to the World—Soyen Shaku and Modern Japan
- Gallery Talk
- Special Events at Ex-Noguchi Room
- Books and Calligraphies by Zen Monks
- Introduction to the Galleries in Keio: Lecture and Guided tour "Soyen Shaku and Modern Japan"
- "Tatsumi Hijikata and Japanese," or "Rebellion of the Body"