Keio University Art Space [KUAS]
The Keio University Art Space (KUAS) is located on the ground floor of the Art Center, situated across the road from Mita Campus Main Gate. It consists of a small exhibition space, which presents a variety of temporary exhibitions: artworks from the university collections, research and study related documents, Art Center archive collections, and contemporary artworks. We aim for the space to provide an opportunity for exchange between the university and the general public. It is usually open from Monday to Friday, 10:00-17:00, but please verify the opening hours for the current exhibition online before visiting.
- Introduction to Archives XIV "KAMAITACHI and TASHIRO" Symposium and Talk
- Ohno Yoshito Butoh Lecture & Performance BUTOH: A WAY OF LIFE
- SHOW-CASE project No. 1: Gallery Talk "The encounter with the work of art"
- Guest Gallery Talk: The World of IMI KNOEBEL by Otani Yoshihisa
- SHOW-CASE project talk event: "On SHOW-CASE project"
Forthcoming exhibitions Exhibition schedule
- Kūkai and Books of the Shingon Esoteric Buddhism November 13 - December 8 2017, 10:00 - 17:00 (Friday: 10:00 - 19:00) *Venue 1: November 13 - December 15
Keio University Art Space
2-15-45, Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 108-8345
Phone 03-5427-1621 Fax 03-5427-1620
See larger map