Art Center Purchases
Those wishing to make a purchase should fill in the PDF form and send it to the address below, along with a Post Office Money Order* (name space left blank) for the cost of the item, and an appropriate postage stamp for the item.
* This is a secure form of prepayment known as teigakukogawase, and should be available at any Post Office. Please contact us directly if you have any difficulties with this payment method
For the cost and shipping of item, please consult the Item Weight/Cost List, or send an enquiry if unsure.
The availability of stock is indicated on the Item/Weight Cost List.
For Orders and Enquiries
Please be aware that we cannot receive mail, phone, or fax orders. Please also understand that we are unable to accept payment by transfer.
We also sell booklets and catalogues through several bookshops. To see which items the bookshops handle, please consult the Shop Items List, and for enquiries about stock, please contact the bookshops directly.
Keio University COOP (Mita campus) 03-3455-6631
Office I Ikegami 03-3262-0301
BankART 1929 03-5361-3305
JUNKUDO Osaka 06-4799-1090
JUNKUDO Fukuoka 092-738-3322
Calo Bookshop & Cafe 06-6447-4777
- Architecture Past and Present: The Comings and Goings of Keio University Shinanomachi Campus
- The Man who Transmitted Zen to the World—Soyen Shaku and Modern Japan
- Genetic Engine: Foreword
- Yuki Yuko Butoh Performance Secret Radiance
- Special Talk “Soyen Shaku and Globalization”
- Gallery Talk
- Special Events at Ex-Noguchi Room