10:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday)
2-15-45, Mita, Minato, Tokyo, 108-8345, Japan.
Telephone: +81-(0)3-5427-1621 Fax: +81-(0)3-5427-1620
8 min. walk from JR Yamanote/Keihintohoku Line Tamachi station, Subway Asakusa Line/Mita Line Mita station.
10 min. walk from Subway Oedo Line Akabanebashi station.
- The Man who Transmitted Zen to the World—Soyen Shaku and Modern Japan
- Gallery Talk
- Special Events at Ex-Noguchi Room
- Books and Calligraphies by Zen Monks
- Introduction to the Galleries in Keio: Lecture and Guided tour "Soyen Shaku and Modern Japan"
- "Tatsumi Hijikata and Japanese," or "Rebellion of the Body"