Introduction to Archives XIV "KAMAITACHI and TASHIRO" Symposium and Talk
"Hasa", at the village
For leave the original scenery of Japan. To shoot the four seasons in Tashiro. We talk about the folklore of Hasa.
50 years of KAMAITACHI
The theory of KAMAITACHI by the photographer "KAMAITACHI", and Recording memories.
"Hasa", at the village ：1 June 2016 18:30-20:00
50 years of KAMAITACHI：15 July 2016 18:30-20:00
"Hasa", at the village ：Keio University Mita Campus Minami Building 473room
50 years of KAMAITACHI：Keio University Mita Campus East Research Building G-Sec 6F
Open to Anyone
"Hasa", at the village：Fumio Sakuraba（photo）、MIne Fujiwara（firm）、Keisuke Homma（artisan of thatched roof）
50 years of KAMAITACHI：Eikoh Hosoe（photo）、 Choy Ka Fai（firm and dance）
Enquiries and bookings
Keio University Art Center
Leader：Keio University Art Center
Patronage：Ugo city、AAB Akita Asahi Broadcasting
Subvention：The Pola Art Foundation
Project & Organization ：Keio University Art Center Hijikata Tatsumi Archive
- The Man who Transmitted Zen to the World—Soyen Shaku and Modern Japan
- Gallery Talk
- Special Events at Ex-Noguchi Room
- Books and Calligraphies by Zen Monks
- Introduction to the Galleries in Keio: Lecture and Guided tour "Soyen Shaku and Modern Japan"
- "Tatsumi Hijikata and Japanese," or "Rebellion of the Body"