Arts Management Education
We discuss issues and concerns with the current state of arts management, inviting researchers from within and outside the university, as well as arts managers, and managers of public corporations, in order to develop a model for our research curriculum.
- The Man who Transmitted Zen to the World—Soyen Shaku and Modern Japan
- Gallery Talk
- Special Events at Ex-Noguchi Room
- Books and Calligraphies by Zen Monks
- Introduction to the Galleries in Keio: Lecture and Guided tour "Soyen Shaku and Modern Japan"
- "Tatsumi Hijikata and Japanese," or "Rebellion of the Body"