【exhibition】 June 1st update: Tatsuo Kawaguchi Exhibition / Work Process
The works in the Tatsuo Kawaguchi exhibition can not greet the viewer, but quietly await their opening.
At the Art Center, the exhibition of Tatsuo Kawaguchi, which cannot be appreciated with the door closed due to the COVID-19, is transmitted through various means.
This time, the work process from the preparation of the exhibition to the setting up of the exhibition to the present was visualized in chronological order along with the social movements. Please click on the link below to learn more about how the exhibition was prepared and transmitted on the back side of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 【exhibition】April 8th: Photograph of exhibition view
- 【exhibition】April 28th update: Words from Tatsuo Kawaguchi
- 【exhibition】May 12th update: Tatsuo Kawaguchi Exhibition / Introduced in Bijutsutecho
- 【exhibition】 June 1st update: Tatsuo Kawaguchi Exhibition / Work Process
- 【exhibition】May 4th update: recorded video of installation is now available
- 【exhibition】August 12th update: recorded video of Online Gallery Talk is now available
- 【exhibition】November 18th update: recorded video of Closing Talk is now available