【exhibition】May 4th update: recorded video of installation is now available
The exhibition "SHOW-CASE project No. 4 Kawaguchi Tatsuo: Gill-Breathing Gaze" is still standing quietly, ready to welcome visitors at any time after the installation on April 7. We've already sent you about the exhibition on Facebook and Instagram, but this time we'd like to show you a video that shows how we worked on the exhibition.
In this video, you can see what kind of work was being done inside and outside the exhibition. Please take a look at the exhibition hall from a special point of view, which is different from the completed state you usually see.
- 【exhibition】April 8th: Photograph of exhibition view
- 【exhibition】April 28th update: Words from Tatsuo Kawaguchi
- 【exhibition】May 12th update: Tatsuo Kawaguchi Exhibition / Introduced in Bijutsutecho
- 【exhibition】 June 1st update: Tatsuo Kawaguchi Exhibition / Work Process
- 【exhibition】May 4th update: recorded video of installation is now available
- 【exhibition】August 12th update: recorded video of Online Gallery Talk is now available
- 【exhibition】November 18th update: recorded video of Closing Talk is now available