A new exhibition project that can be displayed on a small scale and in a diverse variety of locations. It is an attempt to create a small exhibition space and publish printed materials in cooperation with the artist.
The SHOW-CASE project was born as an idea for an optional exhibition program for contemporary art based on a single display case and related printed materials.
The exhibition can take place anywhere as long as one display case is utilized. And printed materials are open to the artist’s imagination as long as the basic format and rules are followed. The restrictive but at the same time open nature of the project brings out the variety and diversity of artists’ ideas.
- Closing Talk "Tatsuo Kawaguchi Gaze Breathing via Branchial Respiration"
- SHOW-CASE project No. 4 Tatsuo Kawaguchi Gaze Breathing via Branchial Respiration
- Online Gallery Talk "Tatsuo Kawaguchi Gaze Breathing via Branchial Respiration"
- SHOW-CASE project No. 3 Talk Event "About Recent Activities"
- SHOW-CASE project No. 3 Shinro Otake Time Memory／Feedback
- Practice Lecture to Make Use of Art Resource in Company
- SHOW-CASE project No. 2: Gallery Talk "On making artworks"
- SHOW-CASE project No. 2 Nobuhiro Shimura "Lucent Case"
- SHOW-CASE project No. 1: Gallery Talk "The encounter with the work of art"
- SHOW-CASE project No.1: Motohiro Tomii "three erasers"
- SHOW-CASE project talk event: "On SHOW-CASE project"
- SHOW-CASE project No.0: Motohiro Tomii "Blind Composition"
- Digitalization and Recording of Video Art Related Materials of Ko Nakajima and VIC
- Cultural Narrative of a City
- “Architecture of Keio” Project
- Video Information Center and Documentation of Art in 1970s Japan
- #MuseumFromHome at KUAC
- SHOW-CASE project
- Research Project on Tokyo Biennale 1970
- Meeting Artists in Keio
- Genetic Engine
- Butoh: A Body Over the Edge
- Arts Management educational program
- Artist VoiceⅢ Tetsuro Komai: Etched Lines, Unleashed Strokes
- 舞踏家・今貂子による身体ワークショップ「生きること 踊ること」
- The Social World of Butoh Dance: Screening an Unseen Performance from the 1970s
- "Back to the Future: Record the Future 2"––Collective Memory 3 Technical Edition (2 sessions): Workshop for co-exploring local culture and memories through video material
- See, Learn and Recognize Cultural Properties in Minato City: Workshop on Local Architecture
- The 38th Anniversary of Hijikata Tatsumi’s Death: Talking together about Hijikata Tatsumi
- Takiguchi Shuzo 120th Anniversary Exhibition: Books as a Wilson- Lincoln System
- Takiguchi Shuzo 120th Anniversary Exhibition Memorial Symposium: Shuzo Takiguchi Research Group Special Meeting──Papier plié 01: Making a tableau of the hinge (like a music scale or a book......)
- Artist Voice III: Tetsuro Komai x Cultural Narrative of a City Talk & Workshop